The material’s name refers to the new architectural concept possibilities of a “just what is necessary” approach: the idea is to reach premium performance with a minimum of a specifically engineered high-performance material. This is now possible due to NAFILean’s easy processing and low-thickness design, which gives a 15-25% weight reduction over traditional architectures (including all non-visible and covered parts).
- PP-NF20 (20% hemp) compound for injection
- Density reduced (0,98 g/cm3)
- Concept optimization (wall thickness reduction, e.g. 2,5mm to 2mm)
- Crash performance equal to conventional materials
- Good thermal and mechanical properties
- Low odor & low VOC
- Good dimensional stability
- Bio-content: 20% wt.
- Applicable for non-visible parts, validated on P/E-MD20, P/E-LGF or PC+ABS applications